Membership Terms and Conditions
- Wythall Community Club (‘The Club’) Members are entitled to use all parts of Wythall Park within the rules of the Wythall Community Association.
- Applications should be made on behalf of all members of a family who may wish to use the facilities, all of which are provided solely by The Club.
- Membership of The Club is open to application by all paid-up members of the Association aged 18 years and over. Accepted applications entitle Members to use the licensed facilities of the Registered Members’ Club within The Club Rules. Nominations must be supported by a proposer and seconder, both of whom must be Club Members.
- Membership applications are processed monthly at the next Club Committee meeting, typically the last Wednesday each month.
- Your information is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your email address will be used solely by The Club to advise you from time to time of future events, membership renewals and other such news pertinent to The Club.
- Your email address will never be given or sold to any third party.
- New membership applications include a £5 joining fee each.
- For new applications, your name, first line of address and postcode will be published in the entrance hall of The Club for a period of 3 days.
- All new applications require a Proposer and Seconder, both must be current paid up members of The Club. If you do not have a proposer and seconder, please contact us.
- In the event that a membership is declined for any reason, the membership fee paid at the time of the application will be refunded in full.
Click here to apply for New Membership
- You agree that the element of £10 per person pa due to Wythall Community Association (Registered Charity No. 243332) and any similar payments you make in future, may be used to claim Gift Aid.
- Your donation could be worth even more to the Wythall Community Association through the Gift Aid scheme. Ticking the Gift Aid box on the application form means we can reclaim tax for every £1 you give.
- To qualify you must pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year.
- Please complete all your details clearly above and, if applicable, sign to allow us to claim Gift Aid on your donation.
- Funds raised will go towards our charity and public benefits. Any money not required for this purpose will be used for other projects and equipment needed by the charities and public benefits.
- We will share required details, such as your name, first line of address, postcode and age with HMRC as required to claim the Gift Aid.
Events, Entertainment and Online Bookings
- The Club will provide events and entertainment from time to time. These events will be advertised on this website, the Events calendar and Facebook.
- Instruction will be provided regarding the booking of events either online, from the bar or both.
- Payments will be processed securely online through PayPal our chosen payment gateway. You do not need a PayPal account and you will be given the option to pay by credit or debit card.
- Proof of membership may be required for some events.