To renew your Wythall Community Club membership, please complete the form below. If you’re looking for Associate Membership Renewal, click here.
|Annual Renewal Fees are:-|
|One Year||Three Years|
|Individual over 65yrs||£13.00||£26.00|
|Couple, one over 65yrs||£30.00||£60.00|
|Couple, both over 65yrs||£26.00||£52.00|
You can renew your membership online if you are already a single or couple membership and not change the type of membership. If you would like to add someone to a single membership, please contact us so we can arrange this for you.
Membership Renewal Application Form
- You agree that the element of £10 per person per annum due to Wythall Community Association (Registered Charity No. 243332) and any similar payments you make in future, may be used to claim Gift Aid.
- Your donation could be worth even more to the Wythall Community Association through the Gift Aid scheme. Ticking the Gift Aid box on the application form means we can reclaim tax for every £1 you give.
- To qualify you must pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year.
- Please complete all your details clearly above and, if applicable, sign to allow us to claim Gift Aid on your donation.
- Funds raised will go towards our charity and public benefits. Any money not required for this purpose will be used for other projects and equipment needed by the charities and public benefits.
- We will share required details, such as your name, first line of address, postcode and age with HMRC as required to claim the Gift Aid.