Couple 3 years – £80
Please complete the form and payment below:
- Your donation could be worth even more to the Wythall Community Association through the Gift Aid scheme. Ticking the Gift Aid box on the application form means we can reclaim tax for every £1 you give. To qualify you must pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year.
- Please complete all your details clearly above and, if applicable, sign to allow us to claim Gift Aid on your donation.
- You agree that the element of £10 per person per annum due to Wythall Community Association (Registered Charity No. 243332) and any similar payments you make in future, may be used to claim Gift Aid.
- Funds raised will go towards the charitable and public benefits.
- We will share required details, such as your name, first line of address, postcode and age with HMRC as required to claim the Gift Aid.